Saturday, June 16, 2018

Saturday Night Movie Night

Do you just feel like popping some popcorn and get all comfy on the couch, watching girly movies? Yeah, me too. I have those days almost every day to be honest. I've put together ten (10) of my favorite girly, cute movies I like to watch over and over again. So, go grab a bag of popcorn or two, a cozy blanket and turn off the lights because it's just you and that screen tonight.


  1. The Princess Diaries {1&2}
  2. The Prince & Me {1,2,3,4} 
  3. Clueless
  4. Breakfast at Tiffany's
  5. Mean Girls
  6. Legally Blonde {1,2&Legally Blondes)
  7. Monte Carlo
  8. Cinderella Story movie series
  9. The Devil Wears Prada
  10. Confessions of a Shopaholic 
♥ Let the binging begins ♥


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Très Chic Princess Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang