Monday, June 11, 2018

My Everyday Makeup Look.

Good evening darlings, today I'll be sharing with you my everyday makeup look and what I use. I mostly use these products so excuse the almost emptied bottles. (Images are all mine).

1) The first thing I like to do is prime my skin with my Mac prep and prime spray. I've been using this product for years and it's literally the best spray.


2) I like to do my brows next. I use the Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade in the shade ebony. Guys, this stuff is so amazing I highly recommend it. Total worth the money.


3) Next, I move to my eyes. My go-to eyeshadow palette to use is the Tartlette in Bloom palette. This palette is so pigmented and so buttery I love it so much. 


4) Sometimes If I feel like it I would wear some eyeliner but not everytime so I just stick with my two favorite mascaras. The Maybelline Lash Sensational and the TooFaced "better than sex" mascaras. 


5) Next, I move to face. I don't like using foundation so I stick with a concealer, a very high coverage one. My all-time favorite concealer is the colourpop no filter concealer. This concealer is so high coverage and so rich. I mean $6? How can you go wrong with that? 


6) I like to set my concealer with my favorite setting powder from Tarte. 


7) Here comes the fun part. Highlighter. My ultimate one is from SleekMakeup solstice palette. 


8) Lastly, I set my face with the urban decay all nighter setting spray. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Très Chic Princess Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang