Monday, June 11, 2018

How to: French Girl Street Style

Bonjour, it has always been my dream to go to Paris and have the time of my life and believe it or not I'm already planning for this future trip. I'm going to share with you a few staple items I would wear if I ever got a chance to visit Paris or just some ideas of how a French girl dresses.


      1) STRIPE STRIPE STRIPE- I'm a lover of stripes and nothing scream Parisian fashion than black and white stripes.

     
       2) A Beret- This might sound cliche but you can't roam the streets of Paris without wearing the famous beret. It's a must so own one asap. 


      3) A Leather Jacket- Adding a leather jacket to your outfit really add that edgy but chic vibe to the whole look. 


      4) Signature scarf- I'm obsessed with scarves, whether I wear them around my neck or in my hair, I always feel chic with one on. Totes scream "Parisian Chic"


      5) The Trench Coat- adding a trench coat to any look gives you that Parisian Chic style. I highly recommend a high-quality one that you can wear repeatedly. 


       6) The Chunky Sweater- Sweaters are so comfy and very stylish in the fall/winter time in Paris. Add a few cute ones to your closet.


      7) Trousers- If you're not a jeans type of person, I recommend switching to trousers. They are the most comfortable pants you'll ever put on. Invest in at least one high-quality one. 


      8) Oh, and don't forget reading materials and a cup of coffee. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Très Chic Princess Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang