Sunday, December 30, 2018

My goals for 2019!

Happy New Year my angels.
I am so excited to see what this new year brings for me. I also have a few plans for it!
Every year I make a list of things I want to accomplish in the new year. I usually get 2 or 3 things done & thats totally not Okay for me. So for this new year, im really going to dedicate myself into what I really want to accomplish. Here are my goals for the new year:

Learn to play the piano
I've always wanted to be a pro at the piano. I have one just sitting in my garage gathering dust. I really think I'm gonna make it my hobby this year. 

Be more active
This is my goal every year & I never get it done. I'm bringing out that yoga mat!!

Save money
I have a hard time trying to save money & I think it's time for me to learn some responsibility & only buy important things that I need right now.

Have a summer to remember
This summer I want to go places. I want to go to a beach, explore and just enjoy the amazing places around me.

Be kinder to myself
I always have a hard time believing in myself. I want to ignore all my flaws and tell myself everyday that I can do it & I am beautiful. It's not just that, I want to take care of my body mentally and physically also. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Très Chic Princess Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design and Waterpark Gambang